June 8, 2010

Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these chocolate chip cookies for my Chemistry teacher. I know this may seem that I am a grade grubber, but I made these cookies for extra bonus marks =). It was an easy recipe to make so I thought why not! I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker website, and these cookies turned out magnificent! Enjoy making your chocolate chip cookies! Maybe you'll spoil a teacher with these cookies too ;).




The ingredients you'll need are:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, softened egg
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 package semisweet chocolate chips


Heat oven to 375ยบ F. Mix sugars, butter and egg into a large bowl. Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centres fill be soft). Cool on wire rack.







enjoy, cookie monsters!
xo, michelle





"I don't drown my sorrows; I suffocate them with chocolate chip cookies."  -Author Unknown

2 comments: